Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Decision


It was difficult to be in this situation. Which began strung together, now must be resolved as soon as possible because of the differences. A little disappointed. But all of this must be decided immediately. If this does happen, I hope this will not cause any serious problems. I don't want to disappoint them, but they are the most important part of my life that I have to respect. But, I also have a new family. Although at first it had been a disputes, but little by little began to disappear. Maybe not all of them. There is still a part of disputes between us. But I wasn't able to. This may be the ultimate limit of my ability here. I just hope they all will understand.

Contrast to the previous year. Here there was much disputes. The fact that more heavily than before, making me was exhausted. Not physically, but conscience. And it made me become very weak from the previous. Perhaps, rather than continue and create inner conflict with myself, and therefore I will choose this path. Whatever insults and ridicule of them, I don't care. That is my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment