Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Post on 'G' Blog

Heihooooo~ Welcome back again with me the craziest people of this land .-. Sorry for that. Just information that I've just post some you know what, link for download K-Music on my others blog. This is the list. You can visit there. Check out !

  1. Mad Clown & Kim Na Young – Once Again (Descendant Of The Sun OST Part.5)
  2. Baek Ji Young – Goodbye (Mr. Black OST Part.1)
  3. Seo In Guk – Seasons Of The Heart
  4. Red Velvet – The Velvet
  5. K.Will - Talk Love (Descendant of The Sun OST Part.6)
  6. GOT7 - FLIGHT LOG : DEPARTURE
  7. Heritage & Jonghyun (SHINee) - Your Voice
  8. Jay Park - The Truth Is
  9. Vernon (SEVENTEEN) - Sickness
  10. LYn - With You (Descendant of The Sun OST Part.7)
  11. Amber - Borders


Okay, that's the new posting from this blog. Hope you happy and enjoy. And keep following and stay tune on my others next post. See yaaaaaa (^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment